Friday, July 15, 2011

Friendships

My heart has been heavy these days about my friendships. I'm feeling the pain of conviction and the sting of neglect when it comes to my friends.
Do you ever get into one of these funks?  I would love for you to comment if you have thoughts on it.How do you bring yourself back around ?  What you do to step out and do something about it.....

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."
~John 15:13

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
~Mother Teresa


"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
~Henry Ford

The only way to have a friend is to be one.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job.
~Laurence J. Peter

I love the promise of hope when I'm feeling this way.
Jeremiah 29:11"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

No comments:

Post a Comment