Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bobbie Days :)

I love my "Bobbie Days"!  I've been enjoying them since Clayton was a baby. He's almost 9, that's just sick.... So far 3 of my 4 grand kids has had 1 day a week for most of their young life till school starts. Scouty's the only one that hasn't gotten them consistently but he will this fall :) Yay Scouty Pants!
I'm so blessed to have these days.  I wouldn't trade them for the world.  Right now Greggy is into "Chicken Samich". He only gets it at Bobbie's house.  It's canned chicken, mayo and craisins on saltines.  Manna from Heaven to him!! I love it that he loves it cause he's a tricky one to feed with the Galatocemia issues.

Check out the "new do"!  You can always tell summer is here by the boys haircuts!!
Isn't he cute??

No comments:

Post a Comment