Thursday, April 16, 2015

Master Bedroom Help

Hi Friends!
I haven't posted in awhile and I've been missing this!  
Life has a way of marching on and I lose track of time. Next thing you know it's time to make dinner...one of my least favorite things to do.
Anyway, I'm asking for a little in-put from you all. We have lived in this house a long time. Designs come and go. I got really tired of our bedroom so I decided to just start taking stuff down without much of a plan for what I really wanted.
I'm the kind of person who wants to do it right the first time so I don't want to just throw something up and call it good.
There are so many creative people out there and I thought it would be fun to get some thoughts outside my circle.
Here is a picture of what was up on the large wall. I didn't take "before" photos of the other sides of the room. Darn. 
Now...
 I love my bed, it stays. As well as the "Originals" sign above it.  It has significant meaning to us.
I also love the Mr. & Mrs. pillow that I purchased at TJ Maxx. I'm hoping to find a white coverlet to replace the cream ruched duvet that I had on there. I'm so so done with duvets. They are a pain and never look right.
 The leather chair stays too. 
 I bought the wood lanterns in the niche from Marshall's Home Goods and I haven't removed the price tags yet because I'm not sold on the look. Too much? I thought the timer candles would make for nice romantic ambiance in the evenings. But I might like another idea.

Ok, now it's your turn...What are your thoughts & ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment