Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday Clayton!!

 No cake!????!!!
Hold still Clay while we sing "Happy Birthday" to you :)
 We took over ZenZen Yogurt 
&
These boys fought off "The Incoming"
Just in case anyone thought of crashing this scene!

Here's Clayton's gift from Bobbie & Poppy....
The coolest fish tank ever?
Found it on Fab.com :)
Yes, that's a real fish! 
Are you impressed? Huh? I was impressed. 
The story is,
Clay had asked for a Beta Fish for his birthday so this caught my eye.
 Uncle Nanie & Cara got him the fish. He was just a "little" excited.
He promptly named it, not sure if it's a he or a she, "Rudy"!

My first grandchild is 10 years old today. Wow! 
I am so blessed to have this boy in my life. He brings more joy to my heart than I can begin to tell you.


Happy birthday Clay. I love you with all my heart!

XOXOX



Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment