Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Tommy at 30

My oldest son Tommy turned 30 this last Saturday!
His sweet wife put on a fun celebration at their house with a few friends and close family.
Lots of fun! 
 I had fun doing this picture arrangement for him.  Isn't he handsome?
 Cheers Uncle Tommy!
 Adult Pinata ;) Pre-smashed!

That would be me ;) 

 Little brother & Big brother
 By his birthday banner I made for him 

Dad & Nate whipping "somebody" in ping pong 
 Whoa whoa whoa! Look out! He means business!
Remember way back when...I said "we're not a competitive family in any way shape or form" 
The Loot!

Mike's "winnings"

Nothing goes to waste with Kyle.
She knew exactly what to do with a shark head!


Now for the sentimental stuff....
Tommy was due on my birthday, May 30th but he came 4 days sooner.
He had his first outing to Grandma & Grandpa's to celebrate Mommy's b~day at 4 days old:) Big Sister Heather is so proud!


 Tommy, you have been a special gift to me. I'm truly blessed to have you for a son and a friend!
Happy 30th!!
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment