Thursday, July 5, 2012

God Bless The USA!

Our family celebrated "The 4th" at home this year.  We were missing Heather, Mike and the kids but we all had a good time.We had a beautiful rainy afternoon that kept the temps down.
 Melissa made some fun drinks & treats 



 We had a fun photo opp that showed off my Pinterest completion.  




 By evening everything cleared up and we celebrated with our own fireworks, homemade ice-cream & popsicles!






Tommy & Melissa proved to be our "house pyromaniacs"!  It was fun watching them be creative with their "skills".






 Fireworks in the pool?

GT was not too impressed and you can see what he preferred to do.....



I am so thankful for this celebration.  It means we have such beautiful freedoms. I pray that our leaders will keep The Constitution from being polluted with compromise. 
Most of all, I pray we keep godly leaders in position of power. Ones who have the humility and strength to be uncompromising.


2 Chronicles 7:14 


If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.



God Bless The USA!


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments: