Friday, September 9, 2011

Local Wearables

I'm addicted to "The Secret Village". I have to go once or twice a week, even if I don't buy anything. It's eye candy. Sort of like therapy for me. I go in, look around chat with the owner, Bonnie and her side kick Sheri.  It's hard not to whip out the old credit card and tell my hubby it's cheaper than a real therapist!
I went in the other day and looky, looky!

(For the boys)

(For the girls)

I've mentioned how I love to support the local "Mom & Pops", well, this is one of those shops that everytime you walk in there is something new and fabulous!
I don't live in "Arcadia" but I have friends that do and would love to have something like this.
Hmm... What's next Bonnie?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I love the boys one... May have to get one for myself :)

    ReplyDelete