Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm Tired, But...

Today is one of those days. You know, when you cry UNCLE!! Enough already!  I can't take it  A N Y MORE!!  I've had it. I'm done. 
Our family is going through some tough times but God is so, so loving and a Father who never grows tired or fed up. 
Unlike me He forgave before being asked to be forgiven. He stands open armed waiting for me to fall into them sobbing with grief. Unlike me He loves me when I'm proud and unloving. Unlike me He loves me and shouts it from His Word where as I go days, sometimes longer without telling someone what He's all about.
Today I want to tell you....
.
Isaiah 40:28
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.

No comments:

Post a Comment